Notary Public's Duties and Functions
A Notary Public may prepare, attest, authenticate and certify (for use anywhere in the world), deeds and other documents, under the signature and official seal of the Notary.
NOTARIZATION & DECLARATIONS IN HONG KONG
We can help our clients to have their legal documents notarized and authenticated. Our scope of service:
- Notarization of or witness to Power of Attorney, trust deed, assignment of property, letter of guarantee, contracts and agreements.
- Notarization of Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Marital Status Declaration, academic and professional qualification certificates, Affidavit of Financial Support, Guardianship Declaration, Immigrant Visa, Passport, and other documents that are required for immigration, studying, visiting family members and tourism in foreign countries.
- Certified True Copy of document, notarization of the consistency between the photocopy duplicate and the original, and between the translation and the original version.
- Notarization of or witness to documents for adoption of children, inheritance of estate, disclaiming inheritance right.
- Notarization of or witness to documents for insurance claim, and Proof of Loss Declaration, receiving pension, old age security payments.
- Notarization and authentication of Canadian government official signatures and seals on documents.
- Other notarization matters undertaken upon request and in accordance with international practices.
We provide a wide range of notarial services, which include the following:
- Certified True Document
- Witness Signature
- Consent to Travel
- Passport Application
- Permanent Resident Card Application
- Statutory Declaration for Passport Application
- Affidavit of Marital Status (Non-spouse)
- Succession Declaration & Authorization
- Succession Right Disclaiming Declaration
- Custodianship Declaration
- Declaration of Identity
- Declaration of Birth
- Power of Attorney Certified Translation
- Affidavit of Financial Support / Letter of Invitation for Temporary Resident Visa
Notary Service Enquiries :
Mobile or WhatsAPP
6888-9999 (Miss Law)